If you’re using WordPress to power your website, you’ve probably noticed the thousands of plugins available to help you do almost anything. When it comes to boosting your SEO, we recommend Yoast SEO. Over the years, we’ve tried and tested many and this is our favorite. Here's our Yoast SEO review to help you understand how it performs.
Why we pick Yoast SEO:
1. In one comprehensive view you can verify Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Central and Xandex Webmaster Tools.
2. Yoast also gives you XML Sitemap functionality.
3. Yoast gives you a framework for optimizing pages and posts. Simply click into the page or post you’d like to optimize and identify your focus keyword. Keep in mind that this is usually a keyword phrase and your content’s main topic or idea.
4. Yoast hits the fundamental steps to optimizing a piece of content including page titles, descriptions, contextual links, headings, images, URL structure and more.
5. Once you’re done, Yoast gives you an analysis and a way for you to see your SEO updates at a glance. This can help you improve your SEO even further. Keep in mind that sometimes it’s not possible to get a “green light” for your content without reworking the entire piece. We recommend always creating a valuable piece of content and then optimizing it.